Are you a part of Little Saints and Scholars Preschool?
At LS&S Preschool, we recognize that children have unique talents, learning styles, and personalities. Our highly qualified teachers and staff are committed to working within each child's comfort zone to ensure optimal social, emotional, and educational results.
The following programs are available at LS&S Preschool:
- Toddler program for ages 18 months through 3 years.
- Their world is explored through play. Gross motor skills and social skills are developed through both structured and unstructured play.
- Preschool program for 4 year olds or a Transitional Kindergarten for 4 year olds whose birthdays fall just after the September 1st cutoff or for 5 year olds who would benefit from an additional year before entering elementary school.
- Children learn through hands-on exploration that teach pre-reading skills like phonemic awareness and letter sound recognition, basic math concepts, and number sense.
- All children will attend Spanish, Music and Movement, and Library Computer classes.
If you are looking for a preschool where kids are challenged, encouraged, and loved, call and schedule a tour today.
Summer Office Hours: Tuesday and Thursday 9 am-11 am. You can leave a voicemail message at 972-442-6076 or email the Assistant Director, Amie Pulley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
School Year Office Hours: Monday - Friday 8 am-2:15 pm. The office number is 972-442-6076.
Director, Little Saints & Scholars Pre-School
Fax: 972-429-0641***OUR FAX MACHINE IS CURRENTLY OFFLINE - PLEASE FAX THE ST ANTHONY CHURCH OFFICE AT 972-429-9215***